The Estilo Group of Companies has three divisions:
1)Estilo Group is a project and asset manager. It acts for it’s partners to roll out hotels, resorts and condominiums.
Services provided by Estilo Group include:
• Project selection, Due diligence and short listing.
• Architectural and drafting culminating in full project approval.
• Supervision of module installation and oversees construction of the building, on site.
• Project complexing management and supervision.
• Project transitioning.
2) Estilo Management provides pre-opening and hotel management services and works with our partners to select the best brand fit for each location.
In 2017 Estilo engaged industry leader Clifford Olson to head up all its services management division.
Estilo offer a comprehensive management solution while utilizing the best hotel brand to suit each site.
Estilo Management is an approved franchise operator and management company for Wyndham Hotels and Resorts and Onyx Hospitality Group with more global hotel brands to come.
Estilo offer management services across all facets of the hospitality services offering from hotels to resorts and student accommodation.
Integrating our hands-on management style with technology and cost effective methods of delivering great guest experiences, we know will deliver outstanding results to investors and owners.
Contact us today to see how we can assist you with:
• Site analysis
• Identify the market competition- identify the “gap”
• Market segmentation analysis- revenue definition
• Brand selection and negotiation
• Assistance with hotel concept, design for maximum guest retention and minimize costs thru efficiencies in operating design
• Financial modelling
• Cost effective procurement
• With in our team and associates we can offer leadership in Operations, Human Resources, Sales and Marketing, Revenue Management, Food and Beverage concepts, with cluster costing and outsourcing where appropriate.
• Recruitment and training pre-opening
• Defined and practical sales and marketing plans
• Creation of property operating standards
Management excellence, supporting fantastic people, using data collection & automation technology in a manner that provides guests with a positive memorable experience.
This in turn drives revenue and good will, which further drives profits and owner returns, who reward their team members with great working conditions, education and benefits, who become even more engaged to serve our clients. All this leads to greater guest satisfaction… and so the positive circle goes!
3) Estilo Manufacturing uses the latest “Unitized building methods to provide construction services to all geographical locations.
Manufactured in factory controlled conditions with full quality and compliance.
Estilo have chosen unitized modular construction as an alternative to in-situ building stems from 4 core platforms:
- Time to market – Built faster by up to 60% compared to traditional buildings.
- Quality of product / environmental – Unitized modular built product is superior in quality to in-situ. Built in an undercover manufacturing environment not only drives better quality but
reduced waste, environmental impact and interruption to surrounding businesses, communities and roads.
- Investment period – The payback period is significantly shorter where build time to open is 9 – 12 months versus 2 to 2.5 years for an in-situ build. This gives the hotel owners greater return on their investment.
- Risk – Unitized construction reduces on site activity increasing worker safety and less site disruption to the immediate area. Unitized modules arrive on site at lock up stage reducing the possibility of site theft and damage.
Estilo Manufacturing offers a full design, manufacture, construct & commission format which allows the prospective owner to deal with one company and one contact for the duration of the project. Due to the nature of the design, only a small component of the project is built in-situ allowing Estilo to undertake the complexing in conjunction with partner firms project managed by Estilo.
Estilo established relationships, strictly controlled processes and procedures ensure both quality and compliance of the end product.